Wednesday, April 11, 2007

sweet n bitter experiences :)

I'm back after a longtime bcz of my exams not able to post anything here.Everytime whatever I think everything goes opposite to my expectations:( This is the worst sem I had in my college life till now.Many things which I dint come across till now in my life I'm facing them. Thank u dear LORD for being with me to face such hardships but I feel sometimes, is GOD also not helping me and otherwise why I should be in such a difficulty??? But what I'm thinking is wrong. Everything is because of my foolishness.Sometimes I behave very stupidly without putting brain in that work. In exams I had such a situation that when I'm preparing I thought ok let that be, this question wont come in the exam and like that I did stupidly and I've lost many good oppurtunities.Why am I behaving so recklessly??? I'm not getting when I'm thinking about all these things and sometimes I have a feeling of, my head being very heavy because of all these thoughts wiggle in my mind.There is only one thing for this I should pray constantly otherwise I'll be in a desperate condition.I should learn more things in my life and should face all the situations very boldly.I donno which way I'll go in my life everything is in the lORD's hand. I'm very confused about the stream which I should opt in my 3rd year for Honors.This is a very important issue which I'm struggling alot but let that GOD decide for me.I believe this one which one of my frends often tell me "GOD has a special purpose in my life".I too believe in this and I'm thinking whatever happened,its all over and I should learn from this so that I'll never repeat such blunders again.I compare sometimes with people who doesn't have much previlege like me ....which is above all there is my beautiful friend,my saviour,my God,my JESUS and I believe him all the days of my life and I'll encourage others even if I'm in trouble so that they'll also follow the same method which I follow bcz LORD is there on my side. So,I should not let that beautiful smile dart from my face.So,smile with me now...I hope u'll smile with me now :)
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

No comments: