Thursday, April 26, 2007

ONE SOLITARY LIFE

One question for u.Do you think that I'm going to write about myself?????

Let me give the solution for this in a programmatic way[:)]

if(ur answer=="TRUE") {
printf( "Your answer is wrong \n"); }

else { printf( "Your answer is correct \n"); }

Now I think u've understood that this is not about me.Do onething just read it once.I think everyone is able to identify about whom this is being written.This one which I'm going to write is not actually mine but surprisingly the author is unknown.Neways start reading this.
Here is a man who was born in an obscure village, the child of a peasant woman. He grew up in an obscure village.He worked in a carpenter shop until he was thirty, and then for three years he was an itinerant teacher.He never wrote a book. He never held an office. He never owned a home. He never had a family. He never went to college. He never traveled, except in his infancy, more than two hundred miles from the place where he was born. He never did one of the things that usually accompany grateness. He had no credentials but himself. While he was still a young man, the tide of popular opinion turned against him. His friends ran away. One of them denied him.He was turned over to his enemies. He went through the mockery of a trial. He was nailed upon a cross between two theives. His executioners gambled for the only piece of property he had on the earth, his seamless robe. When he was dead, he was taken down from the cross and laid in a borrowed grave through the courtesy of a friend. Nineteen wide centuries have come and gone, and today he is the centerpiece of the human race and the leader of all human race and the leader of all human progress. I am well within the mark when I say that all the armies that ever marched, all the navies that were ever built, all the parliaments that ever sat, and all the kings that ever reigned, put together, have not affected the life of man upon this earth as powerfully as has this one solitary personality.

I think you've understood this. This article is my father's favorite one. He liked it alot. So I thought I should post this one so that whosoever read this, I wish he/she might be touched one day and hope this will be in their mind.

No comments: