Tuesday, February 20, 2007

My Friend

Almost everyone longs to have a good friend in their lifetime.There is no guarantee that they will definitely find a good friend.From my childhood I too had a great longing to have a best friend who really loves me,helps me in every need,encourage me and give confidence,.....But for many years I didn't really find a good friend who has the characteristics which I longed for in this world except my mom(that's the other side).....Now at the moment I found a real friend who really understands me,guide me,help me,encourage me,love me alot,talks to me and there are many words which I can't express the qualities of my friend.Now it's the question to you dear reader....can you guess who is my real friend????I think you know that definitely...or should I tell you the answer????
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
didn't get it to Ur mind???? oops...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My real Friend is JESUS.He is not only a LORD whom I worship but from the other side he is a true friend to me.Till now I dint find such a wonderful friend and who is so faithful to me and who always share my sorrows,when I feel lonely he encourage me through HIS words...when there is any gr8 pain from which I'm suffering at heart,then he is the only one with whom I share everything;From the other side he not only encourage me,support me,..he also correct me when I'm doing any mistake or which is wrong in HIS sight.Now tell me where can we find a friend like this??????Did you ever meet a friend like this in this world????If not then don't delay just kneel down right now, wherever you maybe and pray in your heart that you want him to be your friend......He doesn't deny anyone and wants to be your friend too not only mine.
That's why I really love the song written by
(Joseph M. Scriven, 1820-1886)........
Can you guess what is that Song????Otherwise just scroll down
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.

"What a Friend we have in Jesus, all our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry everything to God in prayer!
O what peace we often forfeit, O what needless pain we bear,
All because we do not carry everything to God in prayer.

Have we trials and temptations? Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged; take it to the Lord in prayer.
Can we find a friend so faithful who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness; take it to the Lord in prayer.

Are we weak and heavy laden, cumbered with a load of care?
Precious Savior, still our refuge, take it to the Lord in prayer.
Do your friends despise, forsake you? Take it to the Lord in prayer!
In His arms He’ll take and shield you; you will find a solace there."


If you really seek HIM with a great longing and pray, then you can also meet my friend and then you'll really understand that whatever I told is not a lie but it's a fact......So why worry and why r u delaying dear friend??? just come to HIM right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gud going lydia...and may GOD help you to stand for HIM...

Unknown said...

keep goin..gud job...as the day of the Lord is near the amount of burden on us is increasin...n i think u have started ur part part of work spreadin the gud news 2 others...